All offers to be submitted by 5pm Tuesday Feb 8, 2022. Charming midcentury two-bedroom, two-bath with great curb appeal. Beautiful gray pavers provide first impressions as you enter through custom doors to an open floor plan with terrazzo floors, renovated kitchen, spacious enclosed Florida Room/lanai overlooking the stunning large pool with covered terrace for outdoor dining. Master bedroom opens to another covered patio for reading and napping around the pool. Located in highly desired Sapphire Shores, short blocks from Sunset Circle Park and the bay, this is the best value in the entire neighborhood, boasting multimillion-dollar homes. Sapphire Shores is home to the Ringling Museum, New College, Asolo Repertory Theatre, Jungle Gardens and more.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,291 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Wood, Terrazzo
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Drapes,Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, 1 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level.
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Chlorine Free,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped,Wooded
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,French Doors,Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Historic District,In City Limits,Level/Flat,Sidewalk,View - City,Pool.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price